Tell me what you need

Coordinator
Oct 3, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Hi all,
in the next few days the next version is finished. It's a complete workaround and nearly everything is changed inside.
I splitted the communication and the controls in two assemblies to get it work hopefully in Mono. Maybe someone can check this.
It's more readable and has really new functions like struct-support described in the man-page.

So tell me what's in your mind to add to this library.
There can be changes to the communication or the controls.

Best regards,
Juergen

Oct 6, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Hello Juergen!

I find this project very interesting and VERY promising for doing cool stuff with the Siemens PLC Controllers.

I have downloaded the current release and the S7.zip but I can't really get it to work.

What references do I have to set to make these projects work?

Oct 6, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Nevermind, got it working now! :-)

Will provide feedback as I proceed with it!

Nov 21, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Juergen,

I've used the library to do some testing, and generally spoken, it is great!

One remark on Reading a DBX value, you should set vartype to Byte when calling the general Read function. Or am I mistaken?

Greetings,

Peter

Feb 5, 2010 at 7:07 AM

hello Juegen

just found your site at www.sps-forum.de and I think your project looks promissing.

Can you tell about what you plan for the future release?

michael

Feb 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Hello,

Is it possible to open a connection with step 7 and your library on the same PLC at the same time ?

I tried and it didn't work. Is there a solution ?

Thanks.

Mar 22, 2014 at 4:07 AM
Hello juergen1969.
Have you created S7.net project ? If yes then kindly accept when invitation to my place
whenever you come to my country India. You my car and use it as long as you like.
Your work has saved me lots of effort
Technical Update :-
If you keep the CPU_Type to S7_300, the program work fine for S7-1200 PLC. I have tested it
and its running great since 3 days.
God Bless..
sachin2.singh@schneider-electric.com
Mar 24, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Edited Mar 24, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Hi
can anybody tell me what protocol is this ? it works great for me , and i am planning to put my nose inside the protocol itself
but not getting any clue..
is it TCP IP Handshake followed by ISO on TCP Fetch and Write service / Profinet or something else ??
Thanks .